Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fairytales

Perfection is a myth,
We didn’t know when we were kids,
Dreaming of the world in bliss,
Safe inside innocence.

And love is just a game,
We didn’t know that we were playing,
It was as real to me as you,
Didn’t expect us to lose.

If we could rewind,
I couldn’t say that I would try.
As much as I would like to buy
that we’re still magical.

You’re touch is like a drug,
And I’m addicted,
And now your warmth has turned to cold,
But you’re all that I know.

Bridge
So I’ll just forget,
breathe it in…
Hold me close,
Don’t let go.

Feel the fire,
My desire,
I long for you,
Don’t need the truth.


Let’s run away to Wonderland,
maybe there they’ll understand.
Fly away to Neverland,
Sail the clouds like Peter Pan.
I wanted to believe,
that we had everything.
I wanted to believe,
in fairytales.

No comments:

Post a Comment