Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello.

I guess you'll never know just how I feel,
Think I'm obsessed with something that's not real.
I've wasted all this time,
Just hoping you'd be mine.

I haven't seen you since you went away,
And if I had, what would I have to say?


"I'm hoping you're okay,
I wish you would have stayed." ?

[And sometimes, the days past so slow.
Cuz time just goes on, stop and go.]

[[With a heart, I cry.
It feels void, inside.
I can't wait, till you and I collide.]]


Confusion, has become my greatest friend.
The pain you left, probably won't ever end.
It's freezing up again,
The words that can't begin.


[A sometimes, I don't want to try.
Cuz most times, I just wonder why.]

[[I miss you, so much.
Longing for your touch.
I hope you get this message, yours sincere.

Cuz I want you, now.
You just don't know how,
much I'm wishing you were here.]]


The day is done,
and now the night begins.
The loneliness will start settle in.
And here it goes again.
The tears the just won't end.

I hope you miss me,
just like I miss you.
I'm sorry for the things I've put you through.
I just don't know what I'll do,
If I lose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment