Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It started back in '08. The chemistry was there...

It started back in '08.
The chemistry was there.
Sparks were flying,
there was love in the air.
Too scared to admit,
Just hopin' it would show.
I wanted it to last,
But I wanted you to know.

The feelings deep inside,
Pulsing through my veins.
My heart stopped beating,
every time you typed my name.

It's funny how it starts,
it's sad how it ends,
Just clutching every second,
just trying to stay friends.

I'm sorry things got lost in the moment,
I'm sorry I was too scared to stay.

But I'm finally working up the courage,
To admit how I felt in those days.

I'm sorry that I've been such a coward,
I'm sorry that I've hidden my heart.

But I'm ready to give it away now,
I'm just trying to find where to start.

→ [akachan dango ha itsumo shiawase no naka de
toshiyori dango ha me wo hosometeru] ←

You're my family.
Someone that can never be replaced.
I love you.
Please, Sumi, don't turn away.
I need you.
You're my everything.
I want you.
Please, Sumi, stay with me.

You're my best friend.
Your smile lights up my world.
You're beautiful.
I wish you were my girl.


I love you.
Please, Sumi, don't turn away.
I need you.



Memories aside,
the time is here and now.

My heart is beating fast,
I can barely make a sound.

I'll hold you close and dear,
I hope you know it's true,

All I really need in this whole wide world is you.

It's you.

Lalalala.

Please Sumi don't turn away.

3 comments: